Wow, it is amazing to think we are here at Loon Lake in beautiful Washington State to create another summer of memories! This has been a dream come true for me, thank you Dan. I had always hoped we would be able to spend some summertime on a lake, little did I know that the Lord would provide "family" opportunities for us here. My niece introduced us to this little treasure called Granite Point Park! After our first year in our small but adequate travel trailer, we just knew with the "Giants" in our family we would have to trade up to prevent head injuries from ceiling vents, etc. Thanks to Colleen's in laws we ended up in our spacious single wide trailer the following year. My sister Judy and brother in law Jerry purchased our old spot and literally upgraded the entire spot! Then my nephew Chris and his wife Pam and family bought on "the point", so now we have `13 Altig Family members joining The Devlin Clan and we have quite a spot to create summer memories.
I hope you'll visit www.granitepointpark.com and check out the lake and exactly where we are. I hope this blog will provide opportunities to share our summer fun with all of you.
Love from Loon!!!!!
1 comments:
Hi Terri, I told Cricket last week that our summer project was to get you to be a "blogger"! I didn't figure it would happen so quickly! :)....Jackie & I just came in from our "oven" of a patio! Yesterday was 107 degrees here in Valley Center? We are off to shop( our only shopping day, with EXTREMELY SMALL BUDGETS!!!!!) later today. I've been after Jackie to enter the blogging world too, & am going to force her to before she leaves!!!! Good Idea, right??? Love your opening page!...Enjoy the weekend!....Love, heidi
Post a Comment