Preparing and Missing at the same time!
We are preparing for Keegan to leave for Cal State University East Bay next weekend. Dan and I will drive Keegan and all of his new cozy and freshly washed linens up to Hayward, California.
I will be sure take some pictures INSIDE his dorm room and hopefully of some of his roommates. We are looking forward to seeing Christine aka Baby B (Berkeley)...she is the tiniest little doll. Anyway, she is like having family nearby for our Keegan!
Trevor is in his second week of living and loving London! The whirlwind experience of ZOOM airlines grounding all flights and going bankrupt the eve of his departure has subsided. Trevor emails a few times each week, at the cost of $30 for a 24 hour period of internet he has spaced his communication out some.
Trevor is visiting as many soccer venues as possible while he is there! Sunday he will fly to northern Scotland and be there for a week. After his week in Scotland he will be staying in various "pods" in the Netherlands and will see a singer that he is fond of...sorry, forgot his name! Then back to see Manchester United play before returning to the States!
When Trevor lands in NY he will be renting a car and driving to New Hamphshire to check things out...and then back home around the 2nd of October. When he returns, I will be sure to post pictures from his trip!
Family, Trevor does have a laptop with him so if you are inclined to want to drop a line via email, please do so!.
From hot and sunny California...Terri
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Whew, things are weird
Posted by Big people, Little world at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys. Next weekend will come so soon!!
Also, this summer I helped my sister and best friend move into their new places so I am a PRO at moving in
Hi Terri, I loved seeing all your photos & hearing about the boys!!...Looks like an exciting fall for you!...Enjoy your day!...Love, Heidi XO
Hi Terri, I loved seeing all your photos & hearing about the boys!!...Looks like an exciting fall for you!...Enjoy your day!...Love, Heidi XO
Post a Comment