Okay, Monday, July 6th was blustery and cloudy. It was definitely a stay in kind of day. Colleen and kiddo's came down to my cabin and Colleen was in her element...with COUPONS! Kelli, Courtney and Kellen assisted her in cutting coupons while she organized them in her BINDER...not a little accordian type coupon holder, but a full on college binder!!

Colleen is seriously sick with her addiction to coupon cutting and shopping. Oh the stories she has told. I am kind of getting the idea, although I have yet to see her in action..I am told it either scares the heck out of you...or you get the bug. She is actually thrilled tomorrow is WED...coupon and store special day..Oh no...help!
The next thing on the daily agenda was a bit of a contest to see just who had the most earwax in their ears. Kellen volunteered to go first. He said there was crackling and a whooshing sound as his mom held a burning candle tube in his ear.

Keaton was second...when it was finished the stinky, gross little round balls of dark ear wax was revealed once Colleen cut the candle tube open...we think Keaton won!! The girls were kind of grossed out by the whole affair. I think it was kind of fun...wish we had more wax tubes, might be that we'll have to stop at the Health store downtown Deer Park and get a couple more....
Definitely a fun way to spend a cloudy day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment