Shane and Micah
Well, it's been a while since my last blog and I am sure a lot has happened!
First, our big St. Patrick's Day run...
Saturday, March 14th Dan, Lee, Laurie and I did a 10K St. Patrick's Day walk/run. Laurie and I did the four mile walk, it was great fun. Dan and Lee did the 10K run around Mission Bay!
We came back to our home and had the whole Thomas family over for a brunch and jacuzzi. We even flowed into a birthday dinner for Dan including steaks, and fun!
Shane and Kim flew into San Diego on Thursday night. They specifically came for a Millencolin concert in SD and another in LA on Saturday night.
Monday before taking Kim and Shane to the airport, I treated them and Shane's longtime friend Micah to lunch at The Beach House in Cardiff by the Sea! It was a nice way to end their visit.
We are excited to see them again in Spokane in May when we make our annual journey to put the boat in the water and open the "cabin"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment