After realizing I had not posted for such a long time, today seemed like a great day to do so!
We woke up to snow on Palomar Mountain, which can be seen from our own backyard! Where else can you have palm trees and snow in the background? Last week was way too hot for a winter, it was in the 80's...now my mother inlaw who is a snowbird was loving it..but many of us longed for cooler days. Yesterday we had rain and snow in the mountains, whoo hoo.
The other picture I am posting looks like "Ireland" to me (not so for Dan who has been there!).
After the rain, the hillsides and chaparral all look so pretty and green! Of course our summers can look like the Saraha with dry brown land, and a fire hazard for all of So. Cal.
I hope you enjoy the pictures from where we live! Keegan is at Big Bear Mt. (about 2.5 hours away) snowboarding this weekend, he is happy!
I will try and be better about blogging..
2 comments:
Hi Terri, I LOVE to have you blogging again!!!....This was a wonderful post with such great photos!!.....Love you, Heidi XO
Yay Terri! I'm so glad you're posting again! You got me addicted, and then you stopped!
Post a Comment