CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas Gift and Miss B's 30th Celebration!

This was truly the BEST Christmas present EVER from Miss Brandi! We had a wonderful lunch at The Beach House in Cardiff by the Sea. I had crab cakes and a salad, Miss B had a salad and sandwich. WE sipped mimosa's and enjoyed visiting with each other.
After lunch we both had European pedicures...what a treat! Not only did we get trimmed, we had a callous treatment, and leg scrub and mint mask..the massage was awesome and we both walked out of the salon with very Happy Feet!

Miss B picked a beautiful irredescent seduction color!


Momma Ter picked bright red for Valentine's Day!



Mimosas's at The Beach House!

Miss B, thank you for a fabulous day!

Travis and Miss B turn 30!!
After our great day together we met Dan and Travis at Witch Creek Winery for wine tasting. T & B picked up their wine orders and then we went for a little walk to the Wine Spot in Carlsbad. We ordered a couple of tastings and a nice cheese board and had a great visit. We then went to Fish House VeraCruz to celebrate Miss B's 30th birthday! She and I both ordered the most delicious Dungeness Crab ever.

Spending time with our adult children is one of the best gifts ever!
I remember my friend Mary once saying, "at our age we need services not things!" ..I ask you...how true is that?





0 comments: